Thursday, April 16, 2009

Favorite Blog/Site of the Week - Delicious

No, this isn't another FOOD blog although it is just as awesome! A guy at work told me about Delicious which is a social bookmarking site. Social bookmarking? Let me explain. You sign up for a FREE account then you can save any links that you want. You can categorize them by tags that you designate. What makes it social? You can make your bookmarks public - so anyone can view them. If you find someone with similar bookmarks...chances are you might like their other bookmarks.

What I think is also cool is that when you add a link, it tells you how many other people have the same link. (FYI - 4 people have SSC saved as a link on Delicious!) You can also access your own bookmarks anywhere you have Internet access. Very handy!

I'm just getting started so I don't have very many links, but I am working on it :)! You can check out my links HERE. What do you say? Go sign up HERE for your FREE Delicious account - I think you are going to love it!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thank you!! I've always wondered what delicious is! Also, I have all my regular stops bookmarked on my computer and have often wondered what I'd do if my computer crashed. Great solution! I'll definitely give it a try...and you'll be on there!:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin