Sunday, April 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Week of April 13-19

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter. Ours was wonderful! I love seeing the excitement in my children's eyes when they get to experience a fun holiday traditions (...contented sigh). I must say that last week was a great week as far as menu planning goes. I pretty much followed it all week. I must also add that the Hawaiian Chicken was VERY good! It is always fun to try new things. Don't forget to check out the other menu plannin' mommas at orgjunkie!

Here is the scoop for this week:

Monday: Bertolli Frozen Dinner, broccoli, garlic toast (I work this day, gotta make is easy!)

Tuesday: Chicken salad sandwiches, fruit salad (another work day :))

Wednesday: Barbecued pork ribs, oven roasted potatoes, asparagus

Thursday: Creamy Italian Chicken, penne noodles, green salad

Friday: Pizza night!

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Leftovers

2 comments:

Aunt Judy said...

The Hawaiian Chicken sounds yummy. I am going to try it. Thanks for all your helpful hints!

Lisa B. said...

The Creamy Italian Chicken sounds great also. I will have to try it. Did you ever try the swiss chicken I posted? I was just wondering if your family liked it as much as mine did.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin