Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Cleaning - Day Three

Today is my third day of Spring Cleaning and today was my first day off work this week so I thought I'd get a lot done today - including my son's room. Change of plans, I hung out with my mother in law and a niece and nephew for a good portion of the day and didn't get to all I wanted to do today. I did complete the cleaning of my living room. I'll get my son's room done tomorrow or Friday and I'll have some great pics to share.

Look what was under my couch, hilarious! I have been looking for that blue lid for weeks!

Those white spots are smarties :).
I must say that I usually keep my living room picked up, so I didn't think it would be too bad. I moved all the furniture and rugs, swept an mopped, and dusted the top of the furniture. Talk about a caking of dust! It feels so good to hang out in my "Spring Cleaned" living room!


Come back tomorrow to make sure I cleaned my bathroom. I'm not looking forward to it. Ugh!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your living room! But you have to stop this spring cleaning stuff. You're making me feel like such a slacker!

SavingSomeGreen said...

Thanks Lisa. Sometimes I wish we could ditch the fireplace, we never use it! You are not a slacker - you are a busy woman!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin