Thursday, May 7, 2009

Favorite Blog/Site of the Week - Facebook

Let's just say that I was a little skeptical about Facebook before I joined. I thought it was for teeny-boppers and people who wanted to brag about themselves.

I actually joined about 6 months ago or so and I have enjoyed it. Here's why:

  1. I have reconnected with long lost dear friends. We're talking elementary school here!
  2. I have been able to reconnect with family that live far away. Like my cousin Nena!
  3. It is a great way to keep in touch.
  4. It is just plain fun!

Facebook is a social networking site where you can join groups, add friends, and become a "fan" of something. You are basically setting up a home page all about you. You can set it up to be public or private. You can add friends or your friends can add you. You can upload photos and videos. It is FREE and simple to use. You get regular updates of everything your friends are doing. I love it!

If you haven't already, I think you should join Facebook. You might just be pleasantly surprised!

-Michelle

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin