Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How Often Do You Grocery Shop?

I have really enjoyed having a monthly blog poll and seeing the results. The poll for February was How Often Do You Grocery Shop? Here are the results:
  • An overwhelming 68% shop every week. I do the same. In my opinion, this is the best way to get all the best deals.

  • It was amazing to me to see a few people who only shop monthly - I would do that if I didn't live so close to everything! It would be difficult, I think we would end up eating all the "good stuff" in the first week! 2% of you are doing this.

  • Before my ad scanning, coupon clipping days, my grocery shopping was done as needed. Without a list! I can't believe I ever did that! I shudder to think about all the money I threw away on that one. Not to say that the as needed method is bad...I just didn't do it in the right frame of mind. 10% of you are doing this.

  • Every two weeks makes sense too...that is when most people get paid. 16% of you do this.

Thanks to all of you who voted! I love seeing the results. Please feel free to leave a comment to let everyone know when you shop and why it works for you!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin