Saturday, March 7, 2009

Feels Like Christmas!

I love a mailbox full of FREEbies! Today was the ultimate - it feels just like Christmas! Here is all my loot!


First of all I got my $10.00 coupon book from Eat Better Amercia (they are still available here).


The coupons in the book are pretty good:

++$1.00 off any Muir Glen product (these are always on sale for $1.00 or $1.17, so a FREEbie - or almost)

++$1.00 off Multigrain Cheerios

++$1.00 off 3 Green Giant frozen boxed veggies

++$1.00 off 2 Pop Secret

++$1.00 off 8 Yoplait

++$1.00 off 19-24oz Green Giant Frozen veggies

++$1.00 off any Cascadian Farm product

++$1.00 off Fiber One cereal

++$1.00 off Whole Grain Total

++$1.00 off Yoplait Fiber One Multipacks


Not to mention, the booklet also included some yummy "healthified" recipes!



Then I got my FREE suave product coupon they were offering several weeks ago. It is good for any hair care product - which is awesome because we need some gel!



I got my Kashi FREE frozen dinner coupon - this isn't available from what I can see, but they do offer a $2.00 off coupon here. They were on sale for $3.00 this week, so you can pick one up pretty cheaply!



Last but not least, I got some FREEbies from Amazon.com using my Swagbucks (read more here) and a gift certificate I earned from my points on my credit card. I decided that I can use my Swagbucks to improve my grocery budget (see my other purchase here). Again, I paid nothing out of pocket. The total was $53.16 and FREE shipping because it was over $25.00. This time I had enough Swagbucks for a $5.00 Amazon.com card (because I cashed out so recently), but I had a $50.00 certificate for Amazon.com from my credit card points. So for nothing OOP I got all this! We drink a lot of sugar free Koolaid around here, so it will be nice not to pay for it for quite a while. Also, I got some Good Seasons italian dressing mix. I have found a ton of recipes that call for it, so I thought I'd stock up on some and give it a try.

How about you? Any great FREEbies this week?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin