Sunday, March 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Week of March 30-April 4

no. No. NO! I refuse to believe it is going to be April. Seriously. Where does the time go?

Okay. I'm done whining. Now on to my menu for the week (and thanks to orgjunkie for hosting - you rock!). I tried something new for this week. I made a list of possible dinners that I could make from what I currently have in the cupboard. Then I had my husband put a star next to the ones he would enjoy. So...this week's menu is planned by my husband...sort of.

Monday: Sloppy Joes, fruit salad

Tuesday: Hamburger stroganoff (we didn't have this last week as planned), broccoli

Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner - French Toast, eggs, hash browns, bacon


Friday: Pizza Night!

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Leftovers

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin