I love my toaster oven because...
- I can make perfect toast - 6 slices at a time!
- I can reheat things without them getting soggy (like in the microwave)
- I can bake in it! I have made cookies, biscuits, etc. It's great because it doesn't heat up the whole kitchen.
- It is perfect for making a small batch of anything where you would normally use the oven - chicken nuggets, oven fries, tater tots, fish sticks, etc.
- I love it for tuna melts and English muffin pizzas
- I love making garlic toast. I always make this with spaghetti. Put a light coating of butter on piece of bread, sprinkle with garlic salt and parsley. Toast until golden. YUMMY!
I could go on and on, but I won't. I'll just say that I love my toaster oven and it works for me!
Check out the new home of Works for me Wednesday - We Are THAT Family!