Monday, October 13, 2008

Free Stuff!!

I was talking with my Dad today *complaining* because it is Columbus Day and there is no mail today.

He said, "I don't mind, no mail, no bills!"

So I said, "I do mind, no mail, no FREE samples!"

Seriously, is it just me, or do you also get excited about getting the mail and looking for FREE samples and rebate checks?

Here are some more to check out:

-Click here for a FREE sample of Platex Gentle Glide Tampons.

-Click here for your FREE Snuggle Sampler Bundle.

-Click here for a FREE bumper sticker that says - Life's a Dog. I'm assuming this is for Dog Lovers?

-Get your FREE sample of Always Infinity pads here.

-Get your FREE shopping list pad from PUR here.

-Get your FREE sample of John Frieda Hair Care Products here.

-Get your FREE coupon booklet from Betty Crocker's Dinner Made Easy here.

Who said you can't get something for nothing? Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin