Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Monthly Mission

I had decided to start a new series on my blog called Monthly Mission this is where I will set a goal (mission) for the month and chronicle my successes and setbacks in the mission. I think it will be fun - and sharing it with the world through blogging is a great way to be held accountable for accomplishing my mission for the month!

For October my mission is to spend $100.00 or less on groceries. This is for my family of 4. It makes me scared just to put this in writing, however, I have built up an awesome stockpile over the past few months and I know this is possible.

I will post every shopping trip and snippets of meals that I have come up with. I think it will be a great challenge and a great way for me to get into the habit of not stockpiling everything (my greatest challenge)!

So here we go...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Michelle, I think that's a great challenge. I'd LOVE to see and hear about you doing it. After the baby comes I need to make that goal. I often think I need to use my stockpile for awhile and let my money work for me!

Can't wait to hear about your success!

Gabrielle

Beeb said...

Good for you, Michelle! This is a fantastic goal. You can do it!


Thanks so much for entering my giveaway, and the blogroll link! Good luck, and I hope to see you again for next week's giveaway!

-Beeb

David said...

If people really want to get serious about saving money then they should add Bathroom Bidet Sprayers to all their bathrooms. Available at www.bathroomsprayers.com with these you won't even need toilet paper any more, just a towel to dry off! It's cheap and can be installed without a plumber; and runs off the same water line to your toilet. You'll probably pay for it in a few months of toilet paper savings. And after using one of these you won't know how you lasted all those years with wadded up handfuls of toilet paper, nasty. Now we're talking green and helping the environment without any pain.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin