Saturday, October 25, 2008

Souper Saturday!

It is Saturday! That means another soup recipe! I found this week's recipe through The Grocery Cart Challenge's Recipe Swap that I participate in each week.
This recipe comes from Lynn who has a blog called Lynn's Kitchen Adventures where she shares recipes, product reviews, meal planning, and kitchen tips. Her recipe for Cheeseburger Soup caught my eye. Not only because it was a soup recipe I could potentially use for Souper Saturday, but just by reading the recipe I can tell it is really yummy.

Rather than posting the recipe here, go check out this recipe and other great recipes on Lynn's blog here.
Craving some more great soup recipes? Check out my other Souper Saturday recipes here. Do you have a soup recipe you would like me to share on an upcoming Souper Saturday? Leave a comment or send me an e-mail!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin